The Fox & Hounds Cattistock have raised a huge £7000 for charities, both local and national, but do not intend to stop there. Licencees Liz & Scott Flight would like to thank all their customers for helping them reach this total and have now set their sights on raising £500 for the Intensive Care Unit, Dorchester.
Liz commented “A lot of people we know have been looked after so well by the ICU staff, we would like to raise some money to help their very sick patients or even the visitors of sick friends and relatives who spend long hours in the department.”
The most recent charity benefiting, the Cattistock Community Fund, were presented with a cheque for £500 in June.
MONEY RAISED TO DATE:
- £587 Cattistock First Responders
- £500 St George’s Hospital, London
- £720 Digital Mammography Appeal at Dorchester Hospital
- £525 St Peter & St Paul Church Appeal
- £1000 Julia’s House, Dorset Children’s Hospice
- £500 Breakthrough, Cancer Care Charity
- £500 Cattistock Community Fund
- £2400 Race for Life, Cancer Research
- £268 RSPCA – from the Dog Biscuit Jar